Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Infobase eBook Collections Trial Database
The Library has a trial database available for you. It will expire on March 14, 2019; this is an extra month from what was announced before.
- Infobase's Master Academic eBook Subscription Collection
- including a Literary Classics eBook Collection
- Access URL: https://go.openathens.net/redirector/piedmontu.edu?url=http%3A%2F%2Febooks.infobaselearning.com%2FDefault.aspx%3FInstID%3D20888
It is partially integrated into our Discovery Search.
We appreciate any feedback.
Let us know if you have any questions; we are here to serve.
Digital Loeb Classical Library Trial
We are excited to announce a trial of the Digital Loeb Classical Library. Loeb Classical Library books renowned as resources for the study of ancient works since they feature the original language text (i.e. Greek, Latin) alongside an English translation. This trial will last until April 25, 2019.
Access this database here: https://go.openathens.net/redirector/piedmontu.edu?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.... Unfortunately, this database cannot be integrated into our Discovery search so you will have to use this link to search its resources.
Key features include:
- Single- and dual-language reading modes
- Sophisticated Bookmarking and Annotation features
- Tools for sharing Bookmarks and Annotations
- Greek keyboard
- User account and My Loeb content saved in perpetuity
- Intuitive Search and Browse
- Inclusion of every Loeb volume in print
- Regular uploading of new and revised volumes
Please note that some of the site’s most useful tools are features of “My Loebs,” the personal accounts available to all authorized users. We’d encourage you to create your own accounts (via the “Create Profile” link at the top of each page on the site) so as to utilize the digital Loeb Classical Library’s full capabilities.
Many of the questions they have received most regularly—questions about the digital Loeb Classical Library’s functionality, for example, or its relation to the print books of the series—are answered at https://www.loebclassics.com/page/faq/frequently-asked-questions
We would love your feedback if this database helps you! Just send us an email with your thoughts.