Reserving a Cubicle
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Who can reserve:
- PIU students only
- Quiet Zone
- 4 weeks
- 6 specific Quiet Zone cubicles
- Check with the Library for which are available
- See the Library’s general policies on borrowing physical items.
- If a cubicle is not cleaned out and its key returned on time, fines accrue.
- The Library claims no responsibility for the security of any item left in the spaces.
- Food and drinks are allowed, but none may be left at closing. If left, they may be thrown away by library staff.
- All trash must be disposed of properly.
- Defacement of the cubicle is strictly prohibited.
- In the event repairs are needed, please notify the Library staff, and it will be taken care of.
- The use of tape, white sticky tack, or 3M removable hooks is allowed.
- Books and other Library items may be kept in the space after closing, but only if checked out; any Library item not checked out may be removed by Library staff.
- Only one cubicle may be checked out by a single patron at any time.